Over the years, hunters needed to get the SD card from their trail cameras and had to use other drives to view photos. It was very stressful and burdensome. Today, hunters and homeowners can proudly say bye to all hassles.
A safer, more stress-free and easier process is highly available. One of the developments in this industry is the use of cellular technology. Of course, you probably heard that such trail cameras come with a SIM card or a built-in transmitter. This is responsible for transporting images to your email, computer, and cell phones (iPhone).
Cellular train cameras are very convenient and user-friendly. You don’t need to walk into the woods every time you want to see what’s captured on the device.
Wireless game cameras are also perfect for property surveillance because they transmit alerts of intruders in real time. After your chosen camera captures an image of a specific object, you will be notified within 90 seconds. You will receive alerts on your email or phone.
Despite the enjoyment and satisfaction of using trail cameras, there are other dilemmas to handle. The awesome number of brands, for example, may overwhelm you. You’re likely to lose a precise picture of what to do. Don’t lose hope! In this article, you can find the one that exceeds your needs.
Top-notch trail cameras that connect to iPhone are listed below:
Huntooler 3G Wireless Trail Camera
Searching for a quality trail camera that has a lasting battery? Then, this cellular trail camera from Huntooler is a perfect choice you can ever have. While it is extremely compatible with T-Mobile and Verizon, it can record work for 8 months.
Known as a 16MP camera, it can film in HD formats, boosting a fun and stress-free experience. It has an infrared detection sensor that turns on the camera once an object comes within 60 meters. It is easy to operate and simple to install. It only takes a few minutes of installation and gives you a unique experience. Plus, it is secure.
- Perfect for Photo Enthusiasts. This wireless trail camera can take high-quality and clear photos. Its superb time-lapse advantage allows you to take stunning images. Whatever your purpose in getting this brand installed in a game area, it will be a reality in real time. Plus, you can take continuous and great shots with a great angle and bright resolution.
- Guaranteed Warranty Period. Unlike other trail cameras that connect to iPhone, this comes with a long warranty period. It lasts for 24 months, showing the manufacturer’s confidence in their product. Whether you’re not satisfied and happy with this option, you can return it any time of the day.
- Difficult to Understand Manual. Of course, you’ll consider yourself lucky because of the camera’s instructional manual. But it’s not as convenient as you think. It might not be clear to you. Call the customer support service ahead.
Snyper Hunting 12MP Wireless Trail Camera
The 12MP cellular camera of Snyper Hunting has been highly rated for its great durability. Users also love its fast sending process of quality pictures. Whether you use your computer or iPhone, you can view clear shots.
This new version has a built-in SIM card. It typically texts you the camera alert on your smartphone. Just make sure to download the manufacturer’s app on your iPhone. That’s it! You can watch the photos anytime you want.
- Convenient and Easy Setup. Setting up this model is not a complex thing to do. By using the video tutorial of the manufacturer, you can complete the setup in real time.
- Long-lasting Battery Life. Looking for a trail camera that has a long battery life? Then, this product from Snyper is the way to go. Equipped with the battery saving feature, it remains flexibly effective during winter months. As you get a picture, you will also know the battery status. As a result, you don’t need to travel to check it.
- Menu is Hard to Use. This model’s menu could be better. Some hunters and homeowners encounter some trouble figuring out how to access all its features. Don’t worry! It’s not a big issue, contact the tech support for assistance.
Ancheer Wireless Trail Camera
When users think about cellular trail cameras, they only think about the photos. Well, this Ancheer Wireless Trail Camera can go beyond that.
Yes, this model from Ancheer can take photos in 1080p resolutions. For every trigger, it takes up to 5 photos. But there are other features to expect. Every time it captures an image, you can also see the moon phase, the temperature, and the exact date and time. Not only will this help you identify when the active game in the area, but you will also determine the perfect hunting schedule.
- Highly Sensitive Sensors. The average trail cameras cannot detect small objects. Ancheer Wireless Trail Camera, on the other hand, is far different. It has high-sensitivity sensors that detect even the smallest creature. Give it a try and be amazed at this feature.
- Quality Night Vision. Cameras that offer clear daytime photos are not of good quality. They should offer bright night videos, too. This camera from Ancheer is what you need. They take videos in a .avi format and record accurate sound.
- The Field of View is not Wide. Its FOV could be wider. Although the manufacturer advertises the field of view as wide, it’s not like that in reality. If this is another feature you want, consider other excellent alternatives in this list.
There you have it! So what’s your thought? Why would you use an option that requires you to get the SD card to view the photos? Choose from any of these highly rated products on the market. Although they also have downsides, their overall performance is undeniably spectacular. You can also as your friend for other choices. Have your existing cellular trail camera replaced with any of these brands today! Expect a fun hunting and high home security.