Stealth Cam has gone a long way since the very first version was manufactured. It is one of the trail cameras mostly preferred by hunters and campers. Its competitive features have considerably progressed, giving the users ease and convenience when using it. But do you wonder which of its releases lead the market nowadays? Check this review, and it will give you broad insights into five of its top versions.
Quick Answer: Top 5 Stealth Cam Trail Camera in 2019
- Stealth Cam G42 No-Glow Trail Game Camera STC-G42NG
- Stealth Cam Megapixel Digital Scouting Camera
- Stealth Cam G34 Game Camera 12MP
- Stealth Cam GXW Wireless 12 MP Trail Cam
- Stealth Cam 8MP 30IR Game Camera
Have you read?
- Top 4 Campark Trail Camera Reviews
- Top 5 Moultrie Trail Camera Reviews in 2019
- Using Trail Cameras for Security Camera
- Stealth Cam STC-P12 Review: Take a Look at This Camera
- Why Stealth Cam STC g42ng is One of the Best Trail Cameras Today?
- High-quality photos
- Feature-rich, best for hunting pros
- Perfect for nighttime capturing
- Has four settings that allows you to adjust camera based on your preference and needs
- HD video recorder with audio can record up to 180 seconds
- Comes with an external jack designed for a 12-volt battery
- Flash range is only 100 ft, which is not a good fit if you need a more extended range
- The Matrix advanced blur reduction technology may not produce clear shots when you set the camera to 2MP or 4MP settings.
- Its multi-zone detection consumes high energy.
Looking for a budget-friendly trail camera? This Stealth Cam G42 is jam-packed with features yet affordable at the same time. With this one, you’ll obtain a 10 MP photo resolution that produces clear and crisp images. The HD video capturing will not also fail you! Take shots in bursts at 180 seconds long.
The nighttime capturing is its greatest strength. With the help of 42 LED blackout flash, you can take photos of the object without distracting it. This feature is enhanced by the triple zone motion and fast trigger speed features. The nighttime motion detection utilizes the Retina low light technology for excellent results.
- With built-in image viewer
- Has a longer lifespan
- Custom image resolution (2, 4, and 6MP)
- Easy to set up
- Slow trigger speed
- Some noticed some green saturation on some photos
The Stealth Cam Megapixel Digital Scouting Camera is a must-try! Its 6 MP resolution makes the images look clearer and brighter despite capturing them on dimmed areas. Its night time captures can’t be understated as well. The 12 bright lo-glow infrared LED flash and 0.8-second trigger speed let you take images automatically. Both are helpful during night time activity.
When it comes to its built, this Stealth cam version is truly competitive. The plastic exterior is sturdy enough to withstand the frequent use and outdoor activities. It blends well with the camouflage pattern, so the object won’t notice this tool when placed on the hunting ground.
It has a small viewing screen that enables you to see the photos or videos right after you took them. It offers convenience to the user since you don’t have to insert the card to the computer to view the images on it.
- Password-protected, keeping it secure to use on public lands
- Video and photo tagging features (time, date, moon, etc.)
- Quick set up
- Half-second camera trigger
- With Matrix Advanced Blur Reduction technology
- USB connectivity
- GPS tagging, adds convenience when you have multiple cameras
- Infrared technology with flash range of up to 80 feet range; might not be enough for some users
- High-energy consumption; users may use a 12V battery as an alternative to 8AA batteries for more extended operation
- Lacks physical safety features that can protect it when accidentally dropped
If you are looking for high-quality trail camera at an affordable price, the Stealth Cam G34 Game Camera could be an answer to it. You will find it innovative due to its unique features that you can see in some cameras.
Its 34 lo-glow infrared LEDs take action at night time. The 80 inches trigger sensor is responsible for enabling the camera to take a photo in less than 0.05 seconds! Impressive! That guarantees you that you won’t miss a single shot when another object displays near this tool.
You will surely feel in love with the excellent photo resolution it produces. That is possible with the help of the 12 megapixels resolution. You will be able to take 3-minute bursts of HD video seamlessly. It also comes with audio so you can also listen to sounds of the objects.
- Send photos and videos wirelessly
- Fast trigger speed
- Easy to set up
- Photos have excellent color quality and excellent depth
- Made of high-quality material, making it durable
- Well-built and pretty design
- Consumes high-energy that quickly reduces battery life
The Stealth Cam GXW Wireless Trail Cam is one example of the progress experienced by the Stealth models. It has competitive features that will indeed encourage you to give it a try.
Now, say goodbye to cords and hooks because this trail cam can let you send photos and videos wirelessly. Receive the images on your email or smart device, whichever you like! You may also use different carriers that will help with this functionality. Let the other wireless trail camera units transmit or receive a command from it using a programmable remote link.
The 1080P HD video bursts and 12MP of resolution work like no other! We will not be surprised when you achieve a clear and crisp image quality. We can underestimate the night time capturing as well. Both the 80-inch motion detection range and 45 black invisible infrared LEDs can boost your experience. Don’t worry about capturing photos as much as you want with nobody noticing this tool. A two-inch viewing screen can also help you review the images after taking them.
- Half a second trigger speed
- HD video clips with audio
- Has 30 infrared emitters that help brighten photos on dark areas
- Easy to use
- Compact design
- Consumes low-energy
- Does not come with an SD storage; you have to buy it separately
- Does not include batteries
- Ten-second recovery, which means you have to wait for the camera to cool down within this period before taking shots again
If you are just starting to explore the experience of hunting in the wild or monitoring movements in secluded areas, this Stealth Cam 8MP 30IR Game Camera will not fail you! Not just beginner-friendly, but super affordable as well. It is a perfect fit for anyone who just wants to try game scouting before upgrading to a more advanced trail cam that most pros have.
The 8MP of photo resolution is enough to let you take impressive photos without getting a lot of fuss. Experience the night time photography using its 30 LED lo-glow infrared flash that can capture the object even when it is 80 inches away from the camera. The 0.05-second trigger speed helps you obtain pictures speedily. It also utilizes the Matrix Blur Reduction technology, an innovative feature that produces clear images during night time activity.
There you go! The top 5 Stealth Cam Trail Cameras honestly reviewed. Now, you have to determine your hunting needs, so you’ll know which feature is suitable for you. Do you need a fast trigger speed? Or want the wireless transmission of photos and videos? Maybe you like something that you can use for longer operation? Time for you to decide![su_note]
Before You Go
There are many recommendation lists that Trailcameradeals.com offer to enchant hunting game experience. Try to see if the following is something you’re interested in Trail Camera, Binoculars, Rangefinder, Tabletop Grill, Batteries.[/su_note]